View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Might be able to work that dozer when it snows. That's what I'm planning on, and getting the lights hooked up. And, and, and, well lots of planning on stuff for the hibernation months. It's been so dry around here that a lot of work has slowed and gone inside. Even the d11 ripper was only able to half penetrate the harden soil I got. I know you have roots, what's it like when dry? I've seen some folks have dedicated dirt pits with cushy premo diggin dirt that would make an earthworm jealous. It's funny as now I have a place for all those dead flower pots and half empty bags of potting soil my wife and mom make. And I don't mind as much when they excessively purchase small bags of potting mix. . Those leaves might be a good idea to make a compost pile, since the backyard pond fill project of mine I've become more of a tree hugger,,( the more compost=the more loose diggin dirt= the easier digging= the more production I get done!! No ulterior motives there, I've become more environmental. Oh and found a place for that used hydro oil, spreading on the haul road! . Next time you run that dump truck get some videos of it dumping, or some photos, that is a sharp looking truck.