View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4 Hour Bruder Dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
I've been following along Reg and this conversion turned out incredible!
Thanks very much! I hope it works as well as it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStilwell View Post
Another AWESOME build Reg!

You are "Scale Art of Canada"

Can't wait to see the D11

John
Thanks John. I was going to name my business "Tungsten Art" but I kinda got swayed to name it RCP's because people knew me as that. I might have to change it.lol I know that I have a long ways to go before I am even at the level of Scale Art's rejected parts but I keep tryin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Dang reg!! For a four hour conversion you have out done yourself. Looks awesome!! I wish Santa would make a trip to Vancouver island and pick me up one of them, but he may be overweight with my bag of coal!!!! This has turned out incredible. And the videos look smooth and pretty powerful. I think you put all the right parts in all the right places. Good job man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
I want to know how they slow down time on the island because if that is 4 hours that would be 3 weeks for me on the mainland ! Mike
RW/Mike, Thanks guys! The 4 hour thing is at least 10 fold per dozer now! I think I have polished a bit of a turd into a gem stone now though. It looks better under my tree than Keith's so I might have to keep it!lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhrafan View Post
It's incredible Reg !!!!! I absolutely love it !!!!!! Can't wait to get this baby home
Sorry Keith, as I said above I have decided to keep it. Haha, just kidding! I know you will take better care of it than me and you have waited long enough. Just to be sure though, which one would you rather have???