Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 03:48 PM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

People will never get tired of you building things for them...which is a good thing in one way but not so good in other ways...LOL....I know what you mean by getting "absorbed" once you start with a build its hard to focus on anything else, I still have stuff to make for the 777 but somehow lost interest in the last details now that I started with the front shovel, knew I shouldn't have started a new build until the last one is totally finished..lol..my little brain can only focus on one small task at a time ( the fact that I have an attention span of a three year old doesn't help either!! )

So if and when you start a big scale model what would it be?? I'll bet if you have a few ideas of what you want to build next. I'm already thinking of my next build....heehee...a nice big loader like an L950 ,something else big enough to load the 777.....well maybe someday, right now I need to focus at the task of building the shovel. Maybe when I retire I could have more than one build going at a time but at the rate I'm going I should be able to retire just a bit before the age of 95.
KP