View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road
Default Re: adding weight for more traction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive RC View Post
The guys are all right... me personally, good tires metal wheels and DEF bbs in the tires and I will tell u why.... if u add weight anywhere else it will make the tires drop to the point of looking like they are flat... but with bbs in place it will keep that from happening... and also most importantly LOCK your diffs BOTH of them... contrary to popular belief.... in a toy having both diffs locked will NOT have any negative side effects...
Short wheelbase and locked diffs will affect your turning radius. Had to get an axle with remote locker for my short wb 6x6. The tipper with long wb works very well with both axles locked.

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.