View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Craftsman

Snochaser will become famous soon enoughSnochaser will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Snowcat with winch line

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc13 View Post
The snow groomers are pretty cool. I am itching to get a nice one like on the Tobias Breaker video that is posted on the first thread. I have a couple of the Kyosho Blizzards for my kids. I added some lights and a Sabre tooth speed control. Good enough for my kids to beat them up in the snow. Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknu2I-xT34

Yes we love anything with snow. So the Pistenbully may be in my future. I was wondering if you or anyone would have the right place to contact for the right one... A nice one. Not a Kyosho Blizzard. I am guessing that Tobias Breaker might be doing something with them since he has a bunch of videos on them. So I am going to do some research this summer and hopefully next winter have one. I am seasoned on most of the construction machines as for where to get them, along with parts, and modifications, but know very little when it comes to the Pistenbully (Snow CAT or Snow Groomer)
Thanks,
Eddie

I have a whole bunch of links to RC Pistenbully manufacturers. I'll post them when I get back home.

Ben
R.I.P. FGD

Work Hard, Play Hard!
Never Forget- 343