View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: so the this hobby store is crazy!!

Complain about that local hobby shop all you want but remember where you go on sunday to get that servo or part that you want right now, then stop and think about when you sold him out for $5 for the part or kit you bought online. A reputable hobby shop will match Horizon or Tower Hobbies prices since that is where they get it from to begin with.
I have a great relationship with my local hobby shop, I get treated like one of the family and there are members here I have taken into my LHS that can back me up on that.

Basically dont complain about what they don't have and be happy with what the do, our hobby is a niche market and not easy to cater to. Ask them to price match Tower or Horizon and the hobby shops get free shipping from their suppliers so you can save on that too regardless of the size of your order. I know some Mom and Pop places are higher and and don't care, so move on and find another place and if there is not one then you will have to live with shopping online.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11