View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 11:24 AM

eureka is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Lancashire, England

Hello everyone, my name is Paul & I am 49.
I live on the North West coast of Lancashire, England.
I have been building rc trucks for a few years now & been modelling radio controlled models of all sorts since I was a teenager.

My main rc modelling interest these days is rc trucks and trailers.
I have a Tamiya Mercedes Gigaspace, painted white with a stormtrooper driver, & a Tamiya reefer trailer, in silver, that are both finished and running.

I am also currently building a Tamiya team Hahn racing truck.
I know not strictly a truck as such but should look the part as soon as the bodyshell is on and done.
I have just finished the chassis and am on with cutting and painting the body as and when I can get some spare time.

I have a couple of other truck related projects sat in the model cupboard that are awaiting their turn.
I have a bruder wheeled loader & bruder trailer that I plan to modify to be used with the Tamiya trucks and hopefully the wheeled loader can have some sort of rc conversion done.
I don't want to go too far with it so can see a conversion with servos or small linear actuators in its future.

I have recently also started building model sci-fi kits and have also just acquired a small compressor and air brushes which should also help with the finishing of the trucks.