View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

That's what I was guessing, tig. I'm on the border between miller or Hobart easy tig. Hopefully Santa will find his way down the gas vent to the Xmas tree in garage, right next to the workbench. . I also have been using office furniture (leftover / abandoned stuff) I've acquired. I raised the main desk I work at by about 10". And finally found a cheep chair at staples office supply. It's adjustable from regular to bar height. Simple, plastic rollers, (better on smooth concrete) and was cheep for a new chair. I can imagine with all that new room you are gonna be rolling around a lot!!
I know what you mean about not having anywhere to go when you need something. I have plenty around here but never can find exactly what I need when I need it too!! I lucked out with McMaster Carr, if I get my order in before 3-4 I have it next day and no extra shipping. I've learned on a lot of this little stuff to order two, my lack of eye hand coordination usually ends up breaking those little taps!!! Keep the posts up to date on the new dozer. And yes you are right about one of your fellow countrymen, the one who beat me to guessing what's in the box, his dump boxes are darn good!!