View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tamiya bolt on reduction gear

Just found this thread,, very interesting and inspiring. Printing technology is going to be more and more frequent and being used for more critical parts, in some cases the only way to make a part is to print it as no milling machines can get to cut areas, they are usually printed in metals then heat fused together. Pretty sick technology that some very intelligent folks have solved. I wonder how much cost would be to have them outsourced and printed in metal? But if proving to hold up in plastic then great, metals fail also. Those types of printer are still too expensive for the normal "hobbyist ".

Keep at it! You are definately putting a lot of time and effort into this hobby, I may not be into the trucks as much as equipment but I appreciate your dedication to this any advancement is awesome!! But I think you may have inflated rcp's head a bit with putting that logo in the part!! Lol!! Naaaa, man , keep up the good work!!!