Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Classy Shak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
Then I have to get the motor to Lynn for some machine work needed to put the steering servo inside the motor.
I too was looking to put the steering servo inside my CAT motor. I would be interested in what work you were planning on having Lynn do. I was planning on dropping the oil pan and opening up the hole in the bottom of the motor enough to slip the servo (HiTech 645) inside. I was hoping to replace the oil pan, however the servo will not fit far enough into the motor to allow this. Is this the work you will be having Lynn do for you? You would need to remove the bases where the two motors are joined by screws and then find another method to attach the motor back together again. Even doing this I am not sure the servo will fit far enough into the motor to re-attach the oil pan. I would be very interested in your plans - especially if you have solved this dilemma. Who knows, maybe Lynn will have two motors to modify

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.