View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:05 AM
Green Horn

gismow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Custom build mutliswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Quite ingenious of you gismow, well done

So if I understand correctly, you 1st activate 3pos on radio, then the corresponding switch for desired function on "custom box"?
The chip just simulates the x-times ticking of the switch on the radio.

Each switch on my box represents a number of ticks in a configured direction. The upper left switch stands for 1 tick up or down, the next on the right for 2 ticks up or down, the next for 3 ticks up or down and so on. The last switch stands for 12 ticks up or down.

If you tick the most left switch in the second row one time up, the chip will simulate 7 tick up at the radio switch. So the radio will send 7 ticks up via the channel to the receiver. If the USM-RC2 is connected to this channel it counts the ticks and it will activate resp. deactivate the function that is configured on "7 times up".

I only tick a switch on my box up or down instead of ticking the switch on the radio multiple times.

On my photos you can see a power regulator and a power switch for the box. The chip needs 5V and the battery has full charged 5.5V and maybe I upgrade to LiPo having 7.2V. So I do need a regulatir to 5V and a seperated power switch.

This had also the advantage that I can switch off my box if it's not needed to spare energy.

I hope I answered your questions.