Thread: Your Bio Info..
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Green Horn

Rogue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your Bio Info..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Hey funny Boy I sent you a text and a happy b day on facebook too.. Just trying to do the birthday thing everyday it is something new,,
I know you did Paul, and it was appreciated.

My only point it that not everyone responds to every single action or special occasion that occurs on this board. I am as guilty as anyone. Some never scroll far enough down the board to even realize that bdays are shown.
But your point is a valid one. We are a very diverse group, and from all corners of the globe. Some are on a first name basis, and some know each other on a face-to-face basis. Others will probably never get the chance to meet others here. All the years i have been building, and involved in trucking, I have only met one other member personally. It would be nice to remove as many "walls" as possible between members, and make them feel more at ease, more accepted, and any effort to bring this group of members closer together is a plus for us. We are members of the strongest US based trucking board, and we should be all be proud of that, and do our part to retain that unity and friendship. Whether it be a simple comment on a build, or acknowledging a special occasion.

My other truck is a Komatsu
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.