View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking has a new loader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Wow Mario that's a nice conversion. The videos were great. I was waiting for someone small to sit in the chair to see if it would move lol. But that was impressive enough! Thank you for posting the link to the "drive motors", I think it just solved and majorly reduced the cost of powering a future bruder conversion I have on the self.
My pleasure it was a leap of faith when I bought it. Wasn't sure of quality and durability and once I got it and saw how well it performed and was installed I knew I had something not made in China and had to share!
The servo drive system is very impressive and even with the exchange rate, you can rest assured you are getting good bang for your buck.
What also impressed me is the hydraulic power. If you notice in the video, to get proper traction , a lot of load was placed on the dump cylinder and yet it did not go over relief and fold in, it held the load very well.

Glad you enjoyed the video and sorry, no small kids in the house. Youngest is 18 so there better not be little ones running around!

Mario