Thread: About me
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default About me

Hey everybody! Most of you know me as RCP57 or Reg. Over the last few years I have slowly...No, I mean quickly become addicted to our hobby. I work nearly 100% with aluminum but I am not a welder or fabricator by trade. I have built a few pieces of equipment from scratch for myself and this summer finished a model commercial fish boat for one of my dearest friends. Seeing his reaction when receiving the model really inspired my to try and share my talents with others so when a fellow forum member and friend asked if I would try building him a gravel box for his project I saw my chance! Now I am new to building stuff for others but enjoy the challenge that this hobby provides. I hope to develop some great parts and pieces along the way with input from my fellow modellers/customers. I don't have a fancy high-end shop with automated machinery so each piece will be hand crafted/machined and TIG welded together. I am looking forward to building stuff for others but for now here are some pictures of my personal projects...

"Jackfish" was my first ever, scratch built model back in 2011...The "Blue Bayou" was built for my good friend this past summer...

After building "Jackfish" I was hooked(no pun intended) but wanted to build 1/10 scale heavy equipment and so it went...

My fleet at a local antique truck show this past summer...

My personal favorite and latest complete scratch build...A 1/10 scale version of a 1972 Kenworth 850, off highway logging truck.

and my first King Hauler with one of my dump bodies...

Thanks for looking, Reg

Last edited by RCP57; 12-01-2013 at 05:16 PM.