View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Company? LMK if interested

Like Paul said,this is were our plans are headed. Right now have a guy setting up a store front for all of the guys that make this & that & need a place to sell there handy work. Also plan on kissin some big company butts,to see if they'll let use sell there products. But don't want to approach them till the store has been up & running for awhile & they can see we are serious about sellin there products. Don't want to contact them w/a bunch of talk & no proof of how serious we are.
For the last 4 years I've been buildin proto types & postin them to see how you boys like them.Then if it seems to be a hit they go into autocad & one is made. So far I have about 20 proto types ready for production.
Also a list of Gents that make stuff,that will be sold on the store front.
Our hopes are to make this the one stop place to buy your rc semi & constuction parts.
Now this plan should work just fine as long as no one gets GREEDY!

One problem we are havin,is figuring how to get this all together so everyone is happy all the way around the table.
My hopes were for the forum to not cost me out of pocket,& make some doe so we can better the forum.Offer high quality parts at a decent price.
& hopefully make enough so this forum can put on a show once or twice a year.I'm not talkin the high priced hotel gig, A pile of dirt,some stone,road ways & a roof or tent over our heads!
Hope to make this dream a reality by the first of the new year.
Want all of our duckies in a row before the store opens. Can't see rushing this & have a half *** store front that doesn't run smooth,& pisses people off.Because it takes forever to get your order,or something else like wrong parts.
So if anyone has suggestions on how to set this up so everyone involved is happy.BY ALL MEANS,post them up,or p/m Cowboy or myself w/your ideas!
Thanks for reading this,& please be patient for a bit & it will all be a reality very soon!
FGD