View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: bigfords trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
As long as that's the only thing he has chubby for
....actually, it also happens when I see several other machines on this forum. At my age, just happy to see it still happens at all !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Remember when Mario was questioning the guests? Well now the guests are questioning the host!!! Lol!!!!

Are we allowed to bring fireworks?

Oh how we can mess with him! Give him some sleepless nights wondering if the invasion is a good idea. Hahahah!!

Bumper looks good mark!!
Im already having sleepless nights worrying about making sure I've done all I can ( within reason ) to be sure everyone has a great time and wants to come back!

Funny you ask about fireworks. Ive always wanted to try using some of those fire crackers ? not sure the proper name for them but, they look like little sticks of dynamite with a fuse and they go bang. I figured might work great to simulate a blast of a bench in the open pit but we cant get them here in Canada anymore.
I was going to ask one of you guys to bring some up with you but I would hate to see any of you get in trouble at the border trying to smuggle contra band explosives into the country.

There is a fire works store just minutes from my place and im sure we can set a few off ( depending on if there's a fire ban on in August ) So I leave it up to you guys if you want to bring your own or just use what's available up here in Canada.