View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default 2015 Kansas Truck Show April 17-19th

Alright we just had our monthly meeting yesterday to kick off the new year of 2015 and we have a set date this year for the truck show.

Several of you have been asking about it and the dates are finally here. We will have the show in conjunction with the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS) along with the grand opening of Newell's Tuck Center (where it has previously been at, now under new ownership and management) all going on that weekend. There are going to be a lot of new vendors there this year coming from Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas. One of the big sponsors and groups that will be there is Chrome Shop Mafia along with Wilkins Oklahoma Truck Supply.

We are going to have all kinds of new activities going on as well with the grand opening and they have added a lot more classes to the main truck show including race cars, tractors and even truck/ car classes.

The whole show is free of charge and a great enjoyment for the whole family as many of the previous attenders would agree. It's a great atmosphere and a lot to do so we are really looking forward to having even more people attend this year.

I will get rooms setup and available as we did last time at discounted rates but I need to know about how many to reserve, so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll get a tally on about how rooms we will need and go from there.

If you have any questions for me about the show or facilities, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance,
Tyler