View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas Event Possibility in April

Ok, so a little more talking with Scott today about what he was thinking for a show and he is looking at providing us with anything from sand, top soil, small rock, electricity in the facility, heat and air depending on the weather and any other amenities that we would need.

He also told me that if we wanted to set up anything such as buildings, a quarry of some sort or any other types of road way or bridges that he had no problem with it as well. He has multiple locations that we could set up in and I would be able to set up prior to the show anything that you guys see fit and that we could have all the time we needed to play "work" all weekend until whenever.

Now he does want people there during the day saturday off and on to bring in more attractions for the antique truck show that will be held but he would like anyone that wants to, to venture over to the show and take a look around and have a good time there as well. The whole thing is open to the public and he said he could open up and area and block it off for spectators to view the equipment operating and also if we had any vendors there, a place for everyone to have a swap meet or selling area.

If any of this sounds up to par for a show please let me know. Also if anyone has any ideas as to what they would like to see or have there it would be great to hear as well.

I am currently talking to Tamiya about coming and setting up a booth for products and have stuff to sell as well but that is still in the early stages as well.

Hope to get some feedback on this from you guys to know where everyone stands.

Thanks,
Tyler