View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas Event Possibility in April

Well ladies and gentlemen we have an official time and place for the event in April for the truck show. We talked today and the regional truck show will be friday April 19th and saturday the 20th from 9am till 3pm. We will have space setup for us to run the trucks and setup beginning friday afternoon anytime and run till we are done. Our truck show for the rc's will go from friday the 19th till sunday the 21st for packing up and heading out.

The facility is setup very well and has multiple outlets all around and plenty of floor space to run all the equipment we can bring. We will have plenty of tables and chairs to setup for each individual that can make it so everybody has plenty of space to setup and fix things if need be.

There will be a dinner friday evening at the truck plaza for anybody that is comming in for the show that is complimentary and there will be lots of great full size trucks to check out as well.

We are working on rooms for everyone but as of right now it is looking like we may be put up at the hotels around the show free of charge throughout the weekend but we will still have to make sure everything will work out. I would really like to keep the trip as cheap as I can for everyone so hopefully more people will be able to afford to come.

If you guys have any questions or comments please feel free to let me know and I will do my best to get them answered for you.

I have about four people for sure for this weekend and I'm looking to get alot more so we have plenty of participants.

Thanks,
Tyler