View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PC1800 Front Shovel (1/12)

That boom looked so big , until I saw the pic of it attached. Really puts perspective on how monstrous this model is!!! Not saying it's is small but it looks small once it's mounted, in comparison to the base!! I think I see one of those hydraulic lifts in your future!! To work on this monster!! You are really doing a great job on the parts, nice clean lines, hidden welds, that lip on the box of the boom is really going to pay off in looks. Appreciate all the pics also, very much enjoy the building process and sharing of how you are doing the cuts!! Even if you would have cut them with a program it still is a lot of hard work!! Definately going to pay off in the end and show it off too!! You got me thinking about something to load the haul truck with, I was think big loader but having something heavy with the payout force like this may be better suited for me. ,,,, have truck need loader,, lol!!!