View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
You're gonna need more housing when the steel plant fires up. Maybe a ghetto? Every town needs a place that you are afraid to drive through.

Lookin real good!
Good idea Reg. I'm thinking what about a trailer park right next to the plant. I could pump out a few Coroplast trailers in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Wow! Awesome work Mario the yard looks great!
Thanks Brandon. Are you coming to see it in person this August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
looking great Mario cant wait to visit
Gonna be a great time buddy. Looking forward to meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
http://youtu.be/adkP48lCFSo

Here is one I was talking about.
I know what you mean RW. The yard is looking kinda barren and flat. Definitely needs some scale greenery. The video does give me some ideas. I like how they trimmed spruce tree branches to look like trees. Also reminds me of the moss we have growing in the bush around here I can use to look like cedar bushes around the house.
And Susan has a super green thumb and will fix me up I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
Senior Bo say........AWESOME........Can't wait to see all the trucks and equipment bring it to life. Where do you want bridges Mario ?
The main bridge I definitely need is to span this rooted area. I always wanted to run the road through here and have more free space around the screening plant. It's about 9-10ft distance I'm guessing. The road at the top of pic can be moved further out to allow the approach to the bridge and get over all the roots.
Could just fill it all in with dirt but a bridge would be much more fun.

Pics just don't show it right but here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
Looks great think of all the lites you will need for your steel plant and smoke lots of smoke
The steel plant was more of a plan b project but realized that with no mosquitoes at all this time of year I should deal with it now because come June I won't last out there for more than 5 minutes!

So things are still in mock up, moved a few things around last night and here's what I got so far.