View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 11:24 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I couldn't resist, I got the brushless drive motors for the 4200. The stock motors were fine, a bit weak but I didn't have any problems I just want to find out if they are faster.

I removed the complete hydraulic system and boom, this will make installing new parts on the carrage easier.

Stock slip ring

The undercarriage (or carboy?) excuse my ignorance on the correct names of things. This is all one solid piece. Not the roller parts or side.

Old slip ring with two wires along with new three wire ring.

Removed one side for ease of wire routing. I don't have a pic but the brushless motors inside the new drive hub must be small. The lead wires were like a needle. And they didn't give any more wire than what's needed. But plenty of extra wire from the new ring. It was just a hard place to solder and have shrink wrap on wire. Oh and anyone else getting these, there is a left and right!! I found out right after I soldered and put the heat shrink on that the holes don't line up. . I really hate when I do things like that!!!