View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 01:41 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion on Postin like a fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Orme View Post
I joined this group in June this year as I am building a 1/16 scale front end loader on a very strict budget. My strict budget is called "SS" The loader is a freelance design and scratch built. I have taken photos as I go along, for my records and I would like to post them here. My problem is the photos are 1.8mb in size and to post them they must be 19.5 or smaller. I have tried 3 different programs and not one of them will do what I need.

I would like read the "buy and sell" posts but I think this is only the 22nd for me. I have a long way to go. As far as the number of posts being listed I think some of the people do not have a life.

Ken
If you tried loading your photos to photobucket.com, you can click "edit photo" on each picture and resize the picture to the desired viewing size, such as 800x600 pixels, which is what most ppl are posting with.

I believe, although it has been a long time since I messed with my own settings on photobucket, that you can preset the size of your photos that will always be loaded to your photobucket account no matter what size they are coming from your camera/computer.

Check it out, let us know if you still have a problem & we'll try to work it out for you. I for one would like to see your scratchbuilt loader.