View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First build ,cat D11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuangs View Post
Hi Cooper, thanks for reply! Sorry, I mean the small mill and small lathe shown in the photo...if you can pm me the brand, that will be very helpful. I've been thinking to buy a good set like yours. It's quite hard to do jobs without right tools.

your doggy is very cute...I have ragdoll cats.

Best regards,
Kevin
These are the two pieces I have. If. I were to get another lathe I would try and get one with a variable speed function. Wouldn't have to change belts in between different operations.

This lathe was the combo unit, I removed the milling attachment when I got the other mill.

And this is the mill I have. Most of my stuff comes from grizzley. I'm about 15 min from the Pennsylvania distribution/show room store. So by not paying for shipping on heavy stuff it is a good purchase for me. Plus if anything breaks I can just drive up and get stuff. One of the best things I purchased was the digital read out for the mill. I'm working on getting one for the lathe, but I have been using a small mag scale for the main lathe operation.