Thread: PACIFIC P12W3
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Green Horn

mack kid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PACIFIC P12W3

updates

Lift test

lift test was a success so far my problem area is the front axle. those cv joint drive pins broke again replaced them again. i think it has to do with the angle of turn there are no stops on the axle so if you turn as far as it will let you it shears the pin hiiiiim, also the servo for turning has been increased in torgue twice and works good at first but latter both servos seem to lose power and cant turn wheels full turn unless moving? current servo is a JR DS8711 347 oz/in torgue. back to drawing board on those items. the turning radius finally settled at 3 feet not to bad down from 5 feet before moving rear boggie. i foamed filled the two front tires with a product from smooth on and no more flats..

jack weighs 34 pounds

on the water tank (battery box) in the video are two hatches the one on the driver side which is open is the were the kill switch for the battery is. charging jack is opposite that on the bottom of the tank next to that will be the fuse.

i need to hook up the lights and lighting kit which is mounted in radiator housing. and install some tanks. and a lot of little add on and adjustments.

Enjoy. Thanks Don

Last edited by mack kid; 07-17-2012 at 01:13 PM.