Thread: Mack M75SX
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerst View Post
Sounds very interesting!
Got some pictures of the parts?

Kerst
Kerst , I'm Making mostly Wheels right now and air cleaners and fuel tanks . I have pics in IHB in the vender section .

Steve , I have a tool post not the aloris brand I begged for that a long time ago when I was in my dads shop . as for chucks I would have a bunch but , I can't get the right thread for the adapter plate . I need to get 1 made for my 3 jaw

I was just ready to make my back hangers for the front springs , I need another .25 " end mill I don't think I'm getting HSS any more Well I did get some more done front springs and center webbing for the rear . I'm hopping to start on axle housing this coming wknd ,wife has plans on sat

OH Scott , I put the trans in last night I put the gears I had from travis' ( bigger bull gear and smaller pinions ) motors run great

IHSteve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.