View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:29 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rims for RC Tractors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
"I didn't really know you were in the ag tractor rim business, Steve, but since you mentioned it, maybe we can talk. I don't know how soon my tractor will need rims. I seem to work pretty slow."

Nate I'm trying to get a shop with the right machine to run my blanks for the truck wheels to free me up on new designs . I have been asked I'm even thinking of getting 1 of those case/IH to do my self . Don't be shy about asking for custom rims for whatever you are building . I'll find a shop for my production , it's just taking a little time .
Thanks Steve. It's good to know when the time comes I can maybe talk business with you then. I'd really like to stick with the duals, but run some narrowed Stampede tires. I am sure we can come up with something. The inner rim wouldn't need to be very detailed at all. The outer rim would be pretty simple. The one piece dual rims are pretty plain. Just some hub detail and the screws that bolt the outer rim to the hub, behind it.

What do you think?