View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Rpm? Uh,, yea, don't know, lol,, the motor was harvested from an old massage chair and sprockets are a couple teeth different. That was running on 7.2v. Originally I planned on 12v but without adding a trimm pot I just hot wired that 2s pack. I haven't got into much of the electrical part yet. I'm still planning on running 12v with a pot for speed control. I'll get the rpm of what the video was running tonight and post so we both will know . 60 degrees ehh? I'm not going to make this power elevation but will try and make it adjustable to max allowable incline. If I can get material to stay at 45 I will be happy. Might even make it on skids with detachable wheels so I could use a machine to move location of spoil piles. To be honest I never thought about much more than getting the belt moving straight. Now some more planning !!!and some sort of funnel too. Would be cool to have this in a pit so the dozer could push material into.