View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:45 AM

jjackso5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New wheel loader coming from Lesu

Mike, thank you for the response to my questions, and I understand not posting your specific location. I understand the challenge about posting pictures, but if its possible to do both pictures and videos, many of the folks on the forum will appreciate your time to do that for us. There is a link or message on this forum for a new picture hosting site that appears to be much easier to work with. I don't remember the thread it was in but possibly you can find it with a search of the forum.

As for the color question, I might suggest, if possible contact or research the manufacturers color "name and number" for their specific color. Once you have this most paint supply stores, not Home Depot or Lowes, but a true paint store, they can usually locate or match a color based on the "RAL" number system. This is like a cross-reference system used by all manufacturers, to the best of my knowledge. If someone on the forum knows differently please post for all of us, anyhow, a paint store can mix the paint you want based on this "RAL" number. You may have to call around to find someone that can doe this for you, I've used "Sherwin-Williams" paint stores to do this for me. We also have a "powder coating company" here locally that can do this too.

I'm looking forward to the build and operational testing of this unit. I'll be curious how it stacks up against the RC4WD unit.

Anyhow, thank you again for your responses. Enjoy the build and operation of this unit.

Happy Trucking, (and construction/constructing)

Jim