View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Yea I hear ya, I have the empty sockets at the steps of the cab to install lights in. As for reversing lights I have seen where they mount on the side of the rollover structure. That gives me two more to face forward. I'm thinking of a total of 8 forward and 4 backwards. These LEDs are pretty bright, I forget the forward current and lumens but rembember they put some good light out. Going to have them on a switch via radio. Also have to get a sound system for people to enjoy when I get my but to some of these gatherings!! If my wife would get her rump in gear I could have been able to attend Brownsville in the motor home this weekend. By next Wednesday we should have all the paperwork done and then I just need to get two new sneakers for the front end. We acquired her grams motor home that they hadent used for a couple years. It's pretty new but got cought in a flood. Had water over axles but not in cabin. I'm taking it to get a good go-over from the dealer soon. That's going to be my heavy hauler for the toys to attend some relative close events. . Who else do you know that can haul a d11 with a class a motor home ?? Lol!!!