View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 08:16 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: dresser TD40B dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
Just beautiful, a dream coming true for you Steve. To scratch build something like this is truly amazing. Like Joe, was just wondering what your weight currently is and what is the approximate total weight when finished? I have the RC4WD Dozer and it is just around 50 lbs, and ripping very hard clay is a challenge, which I like, but yours with all that steel should really dig, if you do add the ripper?

David
I will add a ripper at some point . It'll be real close to 100# when done .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADSGARAGE View Post
Nice job!!! Looks like you spent many hours on the track parts and drive....wow.....I would have run out of patients long before getting all the track pads on the links!! Lol. Keep up the nice work!!
(This dozer is 1/10 scale right??)
I assembled them while waiting on tool changes or part switch out on the mill and lathe, so I had some break time in there . Scale is just a hair bigger then 1:12th .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.