View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: dresser TD40B dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacmann View Post
Nice Work, Looks Great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
What a Beast!!! Looking forward to seeing it perform in the dirt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D8R View Post
Looking very good Steve, all dozer project interesting to follow. Will for shure move dirt long before mine will.
Electrical drive is a must when building "smaller" model, wish I have done that from beginning. How long time will battery last when running?
/Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADSGARAGE View Post
Great looking dozer!! Really like that it's not another cat, something different for a change!! What year is that machine? Is there also a spring and plunger behind the grease track tensioner??
KP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
This turned out really nice, it'll be great to see it in the dirt!
Thanks all .

Dan I cycled each side with no load without the sabertooth with a 11.1V lipo 2100MaH batts, I got 21-25 mins when batt got to 11.5V . I'll be running on a 18.5V 10900MaH lipo .

KP, yes spring behind grease ram a must . As for year, since I couldn't get the proper yellow, lets say the years of the Komatsu / Dresser merger . Right before they came out with the TD40C . Painted Komatsu yellow which Is the paint we got from the dealer to repaint my TD8E years ago . Cab interior should be tan, but the primer gray is close to komatsu's gray interior so I went with it .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.