View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: dresser TD40B dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpusher9 View Post
Yeah, that 's what I meant on the links, except the half links have the staight profile.

Man, you must not ever sleep with all the progress you make. It is a really good start. Be sure and post details about your steering cluches and final drives. I had thought about doing that on the 9 when I was researching and just didn't think I could pull that off.
joe I may not do that either I started figuring $ and what the guy wanted for 2 milwaukee drills was cheaper than 1 servo for a brake . I'm hoping to keep this low budget as I got some investments I don't want to loose ( 2 kittys ) but I'm dying to have something to start on my rr in scale . heck I could get the roadbeds dun in no time flat with the big stuff . but I was hoping to have the fun way into my retirement years .LOL Now I'm doing shop work full time , I can spend the weekends on my stuff + I put a lot of planning time in this and still changing as I build , go figure LOL

IHSteve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.