View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas show April 19-21 2013

Well guys a few questions for everyone attending the show. It has come to my attention that we can be setup in a couple of locations during the weekend and I need to see what everybody would be interested in.

Saturday is the day of the main truck show from 9AM-3PM at the truck stop and surrounding area. Scott would like for us to have some interaction during the show if we could.

Weather pertaining he would like for us to have an area on the pavement located in the main parking lot of the show so that people could come by and see some of the machines in action but I know a lot of guys are like me and don't want to run the risk of people messing with them or their stuff. We will have a partitioned off area around us so kids or some adults can't just run in and start messing with stuff but there is still the factor that people will be all around watching.

I would like to keep everything running throughout the day similar as to St. Louis and what I've gathered from Indy so everyone can have plenty of time to play with their machines and talk to each other as well.

We have a large warehouse area that we can be in as well just a block down from the truck show where we can run till wee hours of the night if you guys so wish to and have plenty of space for setup and repairs if need be. I will have tables and chairs setup for everyone so we will be fine there but my major concerns are about everyones opinions on running at the show itself.

Please let me know your guys input on what you think about it and post up what you have for some suggestions.

My other question dealing with material we will be working with. I know some people like playing in the dirt (come on who doesn't still) but others prefer to keep their machines clean and functioning easily in the rubber materials.

I can get us anything from sand to small gravel or even sandy top soil so there would be plenty to choose from. Now I don't have any small rubber like what is used at Indy and some of you guys have but if enough people prefer it and have a place they know I can purchase it from just let me know and I'll get what you guys think we need.

I'm open to all suggestions on these two questions so I would appreciate all the feedback from anyone coming to the show.

Thanks,
Tyler