View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas show April 19-21 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGunz View Post
Really short notice, but my girlfriend and I might be heading that way just to get away for the weekend. We would have my truck, dump trailer and my 1/10 pick up. I would only need a table for my tools and for my charger. I'm really hoping I can leave town and come to the show. I should know more tomorrow.
Hey J.D. no worries I have plenty of space still and you two are more than welcome to come out as we would love to have ya there. I really wanna see that dump in action again. I hope to have mine working this week if all goes well.

As for everyone else, the show is only two weeks away!!! I can't believe it's almost here. It sounds like we are going to have a really good turn out and from the sounds of it here as well I have several local guys that can't wait to help us setup and maybe pick up a few trucks that may somehow come up for sale? "Bob & Aaron" "cough" "cough"

Anyways I went out to the shop and measured today space wise and in the one main bay in the center it is 25'x100' all the way across the shop. We also have use of both the bays next to it although there are some things set around so the total main area that we will have is approximately a 75'x50' taking up about half the area. I am kinda figuring on having a large area for the dirt of about 20'x20' and all the tables and "pit area" stuff off to the side by the office area and bathrooms.

Dependent on the weather if it is nice enough we will even have an area out front on the concrete pad for more space to run.

We will also have the area setup at the large truck show as well so the public can kinda see what we have and also let everyone mosey around the full size trucks and also have a large area for us to run of about 30'x30' there Saturday afternoon as well.

If anyone has anymore specifics they would like to know about please don't hesitate to ask me on here or call me. If you don't have my number send me a PM and I will get it to you. I will also be making a map with directions this week for everyone that should lead you all to where the shows will be taking place.

Thanks a ton guys and this wouldn't be possible without everyones attendance and cooperation.

Tyler