View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Eagle Mach Excavator 1/14

What I've understood is that the hydraulics in this new 'Volvo' is the same as in the latest version of the 4200. And there is brushless track motors as standard. Similar reach and so on as the 4200 quite likely. What is strange is that they used the cab and counterweight of the EC360B version, but the engine covers are from a newer D series, EC350D.. Can't figure out what's the purpose there..'Volvo will not sue us because we have brilliantly mixed components from two different series' I don't think anyone in china can be sued for any copy right issues anyway by a foregin company, they have their own laws there, so why not just make it a correct copy when one first put so much design work in to it?) Anyway, no big deal, few will ever notice, looks great, big step forward when it comes to excavator design from Eaglemach. At Eaglematch webpage it still says it will soon be released, but I was in contact with CMSI in Austraila today and they confirmed they have some of them in stock now.

Last edited by Rimrock; 10-06-2016 at 01:06 PM.