View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle machinery dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucker1970 View Post
I know this is an old post but... I say JD CUSTOMS makes the dozer (loader, excavator too) and Eagle Machinery is a distributor in China just like RC4WD is for North America and AliExpress is used by Eagle Machinery to help sell it because it's like a Chinese Ebay. My thoughts anyway.
This is not the case.

http://www.eaglemach.net/about.jsp
"EAGLE MACHINERY INTERNATIONAL HK LTD is a professional scaled hydraulic model and model DIY parts maker in China.We are specialized in all kinds of construction hydraulic model,simulation model,model DIY parts and other auto. equipment manufacturing from year 2011.

We have strong technical force and R&D ability,almost 80% of our existing technical staff are the elite of this industry! Our company is also high tech enterprise,our existing JD series hydraulic excavator model,wheel loader model etc products are popular products in European,North American and Oceanian etc markets with good performance and affordable price!

We deeply thank all the dear customers who walk together with us during these years,you guys satisfaction is our eternal pursuit,looking forward to establish cooperation with dear customers all across the world!"