View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas show April 19-21 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmudbronco View Post
any new info on this show? is it still on?
Absolutely!!!! The show is still on for all three days in April. The main events will be saturday when everyone is there but we will begin friday when people start showing up just like the St. Louis and Indy show.

From the sounds of it I am already looking at having at least 12-20 trucks and machines there and several assortments of buildings.

I'm also currently working on designing a building that can be demolished, hopefully we will have some other machines there that could get in on the fun and help tear it down and haul it off.

The gentleman that is in charge of the classic truck show is still as anxious as a kid on Christmas about having the two shows in unison with each other. They had their annual Christmas dinner and meeting last saturday and I went with the red truck and tractor to introduce them to what we were planning and I already have a couple of locals very interested in getting into the hobby and building a few trucks up to have at the show as well.

They were extremely pleased that it was very family oriented and welcomed the whole idea with open arms and are saying they want to do anything they can to bring as many guys and their families up as possible to the show so everyone can enjoy it.

I will keep everyone posted on new information as it comes but for now I'm thinking maybe the people that are for sure coming or most likely should leave a post here and we can get a members list going so we can see who all will be there with what machines.

Thanks for keeping interest guys and I hope to hear from some more of you in the future.

Tyler