View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas show April 19-21 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmudbronco View Post
how is the planning coming? any of them locals get trucks yet? lol
The show is still slowly coming along. Nothing major to gloat about right now. There will be more information available within the next month or so hopefully about discounted rooms here at the new hotel just across from the truck show. The manager and I are talking about how many rooms we will be needing and what kind of price break we can get so if anyone is thinking that they have a good shot at being here then I will start taking down count on how many we have and what kinda space we are looking at taking up room wise. The more rooms or people the cheaper we can get them.

Anyways as for the locals I do know of another new member on here that is looking at coming that has recently joined the truck scene and I have a few others interested but no trucks yet. I know they are really looking forward to seeing what everyone has at the show and that should get them more involved.

Thanks for keeping interest and to anyone else interested in the show hit me up with any questions or simply post in this thread.

Tyler