View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kansas show April 19-21 2013

Ok guys have a lot more people asking questions about the show and what all we will have there so here is a quick run down of what I'm looking at having so far.

I'm figuring we'll have several show trucks there along with some working trucks and dump trucks so I have kind of decided to incorporate a little bit of everything for trucks of all kinds. I'm going to be starting on a few things for the show trucks and flat beds or box trucks these next two weeks. I plan on having a full docking area that trucks can pull into and back up to so they can test their driving abilities as well as a fueling station with a couple of pump bays that would have an area big enough to get atleast 4 trucks pulled in to.

I'm also wondering if we have enough guys with dirt working equipment to have a large conveyor system that we could load a hopper and load trucks from as a filling station.

Any ideas you guys have let me know. If any of the guys from St. Louis have any ideas as well lemme know.

If you have already signed up for a room can you either send me a PM or let the others interested in the show on here know? I have had a couple of people ask me about rooms but don't want a single. If you are interested post up here to see if you can split a room with someone as well as the cost. Looks like so far I have two full rooms and a couple more looking for roommates so let everyone know who is looking and let me know what your planning on bringing so I know how much power and space were gonna be needing.

Thanks for all the interest and thoughts guys, can't wait for the show to see you guys again.

Tyler