View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1/25 scale trucks and trailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Nice collection! Are those ll re-releases? I have a closet full of kits that I'll probably never build. I should sell them?

Brian
Brian, yes these are re-released, and I had some of these when I was younger, a lot younger lol.
So when my wife and I were up at Greenwood, In. this past august to visit our daughter and her husband, I went to a hobby lobby and seen the freightliner c/o, and the white road boss, I picked theme up.
All the others, I orderd from tower hobbies. I guess I live and breathe trucks...and i've never drove one in my life.
Now if you have some that I don't have, and want to sell them, send me a pm.
If they are still sealed, I don't know if you should sell them, they may be worth some $$$.
My very first was the Movin' On KW, that's what got me started.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!