View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: My new project!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
that truck has hit everything but lotto
But I do like me a super doodoo
Most of the damage was done by my ex sister in law. The best one is when she ripped open the drivers fender and knocked of the cover on the mirror mount with out breaking the mirror.

There is a bullet hole in the roof from the inside out and I will leave that one to your imagination as to how it happened.

List so far for this truck.

2 new rims $500
new hubcaps $100
tires $600
all 4 rotors and loaded calipers $600
both front wheel bearings $500
both lock outs $400
both front axle shafts $900
all of the hardware seals and bearings to put the front axle back together $?
new tie rods $450
all 4 new shocks $120
all new u joints $140
new batteries $220
oil change with new air filter $90

Approximately $4800 and then I may get to drive it.

The upside is I will know exactly what I have when I am done and I already know the history of the truck. It has not had a tuner on the engine which is a big + and it has had the engine serviced regularly

It basically boiled down to he needed something to drive since this has been sitting for almost a year and he has been borrowing our dads truck the white dodge in the pic with the 99. The trade was his idea and he knew he did not and would not have the money to fix his.

I do have a decal picked out for the tailgate when I paint the truck, blue and silver like the box art on the Tamiya F350.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11