Thread: FabOne
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Green Horn

DieselKid is on a distinguished road
Default FabOne

Hey all,

If you have a minute please keep my Dad (FabOne) in your thoughts and prayers......he has been in the hospital since Saturday morning. This all started about about two weeks ago when he came home from a project at work, feeling very weak with high blood pressure and terrible migraines! He and I had dinner that night and I just assumed it was the heat as it was the first day we had been exposed to 90 degree temps this year. But even after they ran IVs and pumped fluids in him to offset the dehydration, he still has not improved much. They aren't sure just exactly what's going on, they've looked at everything from a possible infection to chronic headaches that just run in the family.

His spirits are still relatively high, and the other night when I was at the hospital he was still 'talking trucks' with me, so I know Dad's still in there, just sore and wore down physically. But he loves this forum and all of you, stops by here every day with the exception of these last few days. He and my nephew Cooper (Lowboy) are two peas in a pod when it comes to RC trucks and this forum is part of the glue that makes that bond what it is.

I did not intend to write a book, but I'm just worried about him....in my 27 years I've never seen this guy who takes such immaculate care of his yard/landscaping, not have the energy to even mow his grass!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, I will be sure and keep him up to date on the builds/projects going on over here when I go down to see him tonight after work. That keeps him smiling!

Take care and I'll keep you posted,
-Alex