Thread: FabOne
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Green Horn

DieselKid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FabOne

Thanks all! Really do appreciate it, as does Dad! Last I heard from Mom he is on his way home from the hospital today....which is good news I guess....but still no real answer of what is going on exactly. Last major thing they did was give him a new steroid shot for the headaches, which seemed to do the trick as last night was his first decent night's sleep in over a week. My brother, sister, and I have agreed that resting in his own bed and being at home is probably the best medicine at this point, but we really think he needs to go in and have a closer examination of his heart done in the near future, beyond a run of the mill EKG.

Anyhow, long story short I plan on going over to Mom/Dad's after work tonight and checking in on them. I'm sure we'll be able to rig up a laptop in front of him in that recliner so he can get his RC Truck and Construction fix, but some rest is in order first I think!

Once again you guys are awesome, between these responses, phone calls, texts, etc.......it's really like a family around here, it truly is! Not only is there phenomenal talent on this site, but a lot of care and compassion as well!

You all have a great weekend, and I'll tell Dad you said hello!

-Alex