View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 02:56 PM

Papabaer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Will's dump truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by will43209 View Post
Yes he is! We looked at these trucks for about 3 years, until I finally decided to get some. Its a great motivational tool for my kids anyway. This boy was failing big time. (How do you fail gym???). But he's been getting A's and B's now! So I'm happy too. I told my 5 year old, if he didn't get kicked out of preschool I'd get him something nice. He's been getting up at 6 every morning, brush his teeth, wash his face AND get dressed by himself! Then he'll come wake me up, saying he don't wanna be late for school! So he's getting a semi custom Knight Hauler. Of with gear reduction. So now Dad wil have someone to play with. . Take care.
That´s right Will. I think everybody have a time in his life when he is failing -
I had have this time too and it´s a wonderful idea to give him a price if he get better. And in addition he gets also a beautiful hobby. Perhaps he build his next Truck himself

...so kepp on rolling, keep on trucking!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greets from Germany
Martin

Last edited by Papabaer; 04-17-2011 at 02:59 PM.