Thread: Summer Meets?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:37 AM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Summer Meets?

We're just starting out. RCX was the big one to announce our presence. We're looking into other events to fill the year in multiple locations and still trying to build the WCMT membership. If you know of anything in your area, speak up. We can discuss the idea and what to do about it. RCX was just an idea before someone took action and other members got involved to make it a reality.

I'd like to see us get at least 6 or 7 events planned throughout the Western Region every year. If we could have two for each area of the region, we could all be involved and for those of us that can't travel far or have time & family commitments, it wouldn't be such a burden.

The West Coast Mini Truckers is generally composed of the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & Washington. I would like to get some representatives from each area so that we can start a planning committee. The idea is to have fun and to share our hobby with others. Anyone interested can send me a pm.

I would also ask that anyone interested in joining the WCMT to please remember the social group.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."