View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 12:50 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

I lol'd Andy!!! Was it a yearling that chase it down? Funny she didn't crush it with her head.

A good tip Daniel, but from where I'm standing looking out the window, when the B50 is on the far side of pile I barely see the top of the tire. Backing up to the edge to dump is not a problem, when I see the back of the B50 starting to drop, I stop & dump. It's backing up along the far edge of the pile & not knowing how close I was, then the bank giving way & the B50 rolling on its lid & then hyd oil leaking out of the tank... happened once last weekend. No worries with the back up cam now.

10-4 Tom! That big bucket is about 70% larger than stock digging bucket... with a heeping bucket full the 35bar pressure is maxxed out to lift with any sort of speed. I couldn't have gone any bigger. If the stick is out more than 30° from perpendicular, the weight of a bucket full will tip the hoe swinging to the side, and the counterweight is filled full of BB's, more 10lbs.

Getting below ground level now. This B50 is an awesome hauler!

The B50 needs that little patch of plywood there to get out of the hole, the dirt is so dry it's like beach sand, the B50 starts to climb & spins out, going no further otherwise!

I suck at keeping secrets, something that's on my workbench right now ... won't get it done anytime soon b/c it looks like I be seeding middle of next week, probably tomorrow I bring my airdrill home from the welding shop that installed my conveyer. I'll have pics of that in 1:1 thread.

Joe