View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Brand new f$cking trucks with TONS of problems

Global warming, emissions control, eco-friendly... ugh!! When will enough be enough???

The governments want to blame the problems in the environment on the working-class when, in fact, it has NEVER been mentioned that all of the nuclear testing over the years by the different countries has had to have made a devastating impact on the world.

If you ask me, global warming (as you know it) has most likely been effected by the years of testing of WMD's and is only perpetuated by the follow-up of emissions from man in the past hundred years to change the weather patterns.

As evidenced this past year, the weather patterns are changing and we are possibly going into a cooling trend. The emissions alone couldn't have this dramatic an effect in such a short time, as per: http://www.globalresearch.ca/global-...-is-here/10783

I apologize if I've spoken out of place, but I thought that I would share this info.

- RCT

(This is only an opinion)

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."