View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Thanks Reg ..I think I have it all tuned up now..The cargo trailer sounds like a great plan ..Great used his for the port alberni show ..BTW it sounds as those boys are moving their show to town ...something about the mill too busy with construction going on ..camping sounds like a go ..we mant to keep in touch with your connections as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
That setup looks awesome Lou! I almost have the Volvo back up and running so you may want to speed up those conveyors.

If we can camp at the show my plan is to tow our cargo trailer. That way I can bring all of my stuff and it should still have some extra space for the rest of you guys to store some stuff at night. If we bring our campers and all of our models we will be sleeping out on the ground so that our toys stay safe inside for the night!lol My Kenworth will take up the whole floor of our camper....

Have you found out any more about that situation yet Lou?
Thanks Joe ..I cant beleive this project has been on the shelf for over a year ..BTW ..Mostly spare parts build..only purchased the bruder conveyors..Definatley want to speed up side conveyors a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
That turned out pretty sweet Lou! We'll done.

...and yeah, what Reg said, wind that puppy up & FEED IT!!!
Thanks Trucker Jo..Too bad your not closer huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker_Jo View Post
Sweeeet! Someday I will have to come up and check out your guys stuff at the shows.
Thanks Nathan..This plant is going to add alot extra hours to the construction park .. roads will be in really good shape ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Lou, nice work! I like the fact that's not only a totally functional trommel, but it's also a great load for the trucks to haul around. It looks great all set up and running, but it also looks nice hooked to the 5th wheel plate on your Pacific. Great videos too!
Thanks Greg ...Almost time to warm up those machines again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
The trammel looks like it ready to go to work Lou... Paint job is real SWEET

Greg
Thanks Earl ..You mean Construction model nutcases..lol ..Hey try and get yourself here for the Duncan antique truck show July 12 and mix in with us nutcases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
Great build, it must be the air on Vancouver Island there several great builders and I know you will all have fun at the shows this year and amuse a lot of people.

Earl
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by avel View Post
What Espeefan said x2!

I like the genset too. The Pacific truck is really nice too, nice conversion.

Thanks Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHaul View Post
Very nice work Lou! Cool piece of equipment.
thanks Rob.Took a while for me to decide on the color .seems to match the existing bruder conveyor color not too bad ..now it needs to get working again ..A tube of grease as it get a little sqeakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Looks good Lou. Even better than the last show. Putting some colour on it really finishes it off!!