View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What Kind of Parts Are You Looking For???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX43 View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the parts on the front of this Pete so I can build a Pete for myself.
Please look at the pics. I need the Grill, Fenders, Headlights and the Custom Front Bumper. Can you help me out with parts or tell me where to get them please.

Thank you,
Robby

Robby I see you're new here and don't want to offend you by posting this but the first thing I have to say is to do some more looking around the board. Alot of those parts are made by our vendors here and you can easily acquire them from either their vendors thread and pm'ing them for more info or going to their website as suggested by others in response to some of your previous posts such as garden trucking.com also known as PMD.

I will give you a parts breakdown of what you see on the front of that king to make it that way and I'll let you source the parts to build one.

The grill is the factory Tamiya grill that is on the King Hauler.

The headlights are PMD(gardentrucking.com) headlights and can be found on many builds around the forum.

The bumper appears to be like the one I had from Russ (russisloud) who is a vendor on here. You can contact him about that specific style or many other custom options as well.

There are a ton of great builds on here and plenty of stickies and info in the truck building tech section that will help you out with any questions you have. If you can think of a question it's prolly been asked and is somewhere on the board. The search function will be your best friend starting out.

I am glad to help answer any questions you have about certain products but I do however recommend doing some research to start out with.

Good luck on your build.

Tyler